Select style & size:Select options
Breeze LT GTX Hiking Boot
Ditch those old, heavy hiking boots and match your fast hiking pace with a pair that won't slow you down in the Vasque Breeze LT GTX Hiking Boots. A new, lighter weight addition to the Breeze line-up, these Gore-Tex waterproof boots support your ankles, cushion the bottoms of your feet, and block wetness, all without adding a lot of extra weight to the end of your leg. The molded rubber toe bumper boosts front protection, and a combination of synthetic microfiber and TPU mesh on the upper mixes durability and breathability for warm-weather hikes.
One of the most important features of any good pair of hiking boots lies within their shock-absorption and aggressive grip underfoot. Fulfilling both of these needs, EVA cushion pods soak up jarring vibration while the Vibram Ground Control LiteBase outsole maintains reliable traction with every step, but with 25% less weight than regular Vibram Ground Control outsoles. The Vibram sole employs a MegaGrip compound for unrelenting grip across variable terrain, ranging from slick rock outcroppings to slippery moss-lined boulders and dusty desert trails.
- Light and fast hiking boots with comfort, grip, and protection
- Gore-Tex membrane ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Abrasion-resistant mesh in the upper offers cool breathability
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet comfortably cool and dry
- High-Rebound footbed and Enduralast EVA midsole support and cushion
- Vibram Ground Control LiteBase outsole grips slippery terrain
- Unique LiteBase outsole is 25% lighter than other Vibram outsoles
- Item #VSQ003D
What do you think about this product?
July 9, 2019
Super light, super small
Love these boots. Usually wear an 11 - 11 1/2. Ordered size 12, still small, slightly narrow. Will try a size up and give that a go.