Select Style & Size
Breeze AT GTX Hiking Boot
- Push further on the trail with these premium hiking boots
- Nubuck leather upper adds durability and longevity
- Gore-Tex membrane is completely waterproof and breathable
- Air Mesh panels increase airflow to keep you cool
- Dual-density EVA footbed adds support for all-day comfort
- A.T.C. midsole with EVA pods increase cushioning
- TPU shank adds stability for rocky trails
- Vibram Contact Grip with Megagrip adds traction on any surface
- Item #VSQZ198
- Upper Material
- waterproof nubuck leather, air mesh
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Arc Tempo+
- dual-density EVA
- A.T.C. with EVA cushioning pods, TPU shank
- Vibram Contact Grip with Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 11oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 22, 2020
Comfortable on my narrow foot!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 148 lbs
I have not hiked in them yet; just worn them around my house to "break them in" although I don't think that was even necessary. I didn't notice any rubbing at all. I think they will be fine on the trail. I am hoping they have great traction--one of the things I've been needing. The bottom looks pretty good for that. FYI, I have a skinny foot AND ankle and this boot doesn't slip on my heel. Hallelujah! About the sizing: This boot runs a tiny bit small--I usually wear a 9.5 but had to get a 10. Also, this boot's Medium width is actually a Narrow. Strange. I would suggest calling or chatting with customer service to be sure you are getting the size you need.