Make the most of your miles.
The Vasque Men's Breeze III Low GTX Hiking Shoe basically makes long backpacking trips.... well, a breeze. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort grants this low-cut hiker reliable waterproofing and enhanced breathability to keep your foot comfy whether it's cold and rainy or warm and sunny. Vibram's ContactGrip sole includes a MegaGrip rubber compound that assures traction on all sorts of terrain. Everything between the Gore-Tex upper and Vibram sole consist of airy mesh, sturdy nubuck leather, and all the underfoot support and stability required to tackle rough trails.
- A low-cut hiker with the burliness of a backpacking boot
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort for waterproofing and reliable breathability
- Strong nubuck leather upper with mesh panels for ventilation
- All Terrain Compound midsole with dual-density footbed for comfort
- Vibram Contact Grip sole made of MegaGrip rubber compound
- Item #VSQ002D