Verse Boa Snowboard Boot
Few boots can claim true all-mountain versatility like the Verse can, thanks to its innovative Flex Control System, letting you fine-tune the flex to suit every situation. Slide them both in for serious support when riding big mountain lines, use just one to increase lateral or medial response, or leave them out when you're cruising through the park.
The Verse provides an exact fit that conforms to the shape of your foot thanks to the thermo-moldable V3 UltraCush liner, and an internal harness Custom Slide Guide lacing system that locks you in and prevents heel lift. The V3 UltraCush footbed absorbs harsh impacts through long days working on sketchy lines in the backcountry, while the lightweight, grippy V3 Ultimate Waffle outsole provides traction on icy terrain and further dampens painful vibrations at high speeds.
- Top-of-the-line comfort and performance for the mountain
- Boa Custom Focus Plus provides zonal lacing for an even fit
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- TNF FlashDry liner wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions harsh landings
- Internal harness does its job to prevent heel lift
- Ultimate Waffle outsole grips slick terrain and absorbs shock
- Item #VAN017F
- Boa Custom Focus Plus
- V3 UltraCush, TNF FlashDry
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Custom Slide Glide
- medium-stiff (6 - 9 of 10 on Van's scale)
- V3 Ultimate Waffle
- V3 PopCush
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
I have had these boots for about 2 weeks and maybe 6 days on the hill. The zippered lace cover has a weird pressure point that is causing a tear. Both boots already have a wear hole were the binding strap meets the boot. I have 10.5 boots and ride size lrg Union Falcors and Union Atlas bindings. Really a bummer because the boots are otherwise nice. Comfy and stiff.
February 16, 2021
I've had the same wear hole happen with the Infuse though where the binding heel cup meets the boot. I ride Union Forces and the front most points if the heel cup dig into the Infuse's wide heel. The wearing became visible after 5-6 days of riding. Bummed to hear it's happening on the Versas as well!