A classic for a reason.
Simply put, the Vans V-66 Snowboard Boot is a snowboarder's snowboard boot. No frivolous parts, no glitz and glamourâ€”just quality ingredients and a super-dialed fit. Traditional lacing is the rider's choice for reliability and a custom fit thanks to stainless steel Double-Posted Gripping lace hooks that prevent the laces from slipping so your boots stay tight from first run to last. The Tongue Lockdown system pulls the tongue down as you lace up to ensure a secure fit and eliminate heel lift. And if that wasn't enough, it also features a Reach Around cuff strap that can be worn either over the liner tongue or over the shell tongue so you can customize the fit and response.
Leather in the upper is waterproof and durable, and the Pleasure Cuff flexes at the back of the boot to minimize calf bite and keep you shredding until the lifts stop running. The Response liner is heat-moldable for just the right fit, full of plush comfort, while the cushioning powers of an UltraCush V2 footbed absorbs impacts and vibrations from heavy landings and choppy terrain. It's finished off with a WaffleFlex outsole that blends the light weight and cushioning of EVA with hard-wearing rubber for traction, durability, and optimum snow release.
- A park-inclined boot for hitting natural and man-made terrain
- Medium flex is versatile and can step to any rider's style
- Tongue Lock Down system keeps heel secure for less swimming
- Lace-up design is a bit softer and lets you customize fit
- Internal wrap harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- Response liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- V2 UltraCush footbed absorbs shock and cuts down chatter
- Waffleflex outsole dampens ride and yields solid board feel
- Item #VAN00VG