Get outside your normal range.
Made for travelling the world in search of the perfect wave, the Vans UltraRange MTE Shoe was originally designed for the Vans team so they'd have a good shoe for covering miles while hunting for clean, uncrowded swell. The result is a comfy hiker for exploring that includes a sturdy suede and canvas upper and a seamless internal construction so your feet won't get chafed during the breaking-in process. The cozy interior coupled with a reverse waffle lug sole delivers a rugged shoe for beating the crowds, going the extra mile, and trying just a little bit harder to find the elusive perfect wave.
- A rugged shoe for hiking and finding new surf spots
- UltraCush insole delivers comfy support for all-day wear
- LuxLiner construction minimizes seams to reduce chafing
- Reverse waffle lug sole provides grip in varied terrain
- Pull tabs make for an easy on-and-off fitting process
- Item #VAN00TD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
Feel like you are in a pair of legit hiking shoes but Vans! You can have style and performance in the same package! I would not recommend any serious hiking in them but they are great for running around in!