Why We Like The Vans UltraRange Exo Hi GORE-TEX WW MTE-2 Shoe
Vans brings their MTE line into the summertime with the UltraRange Exo Hi GORE-TEX WW MTE-2 Shoe. They replaced the insulation with single-layer mesh panels to amp up the airflow and borrowed the GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane from running shoes to deliver waterproof protection that wicks and breathes as we move. Equipped with Van's comfort package underfoot, this pair softens the ground, making concrete feel like pine needle beds, while the flexible lugs allow natural rolling strides as they conform to the ground beneath them, shoring up our every step.
- Versatile high-tech shoe for your summertime wet-weather roaming
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane for wicking waterproofing
- Suede and mesh upper balances durability and breathability
- Mesh made from 100% recycled materials for eco-friendly airflow
- Molded toe cap and heel counter boost longevity and protection
- Ortholite footbed increases padding for all-day comfort
- Lightweight midsole absorbs shock and returns energy
- Proprietary all-terrain rubber sole for reliable, flexible traction
- Item #VANR66N
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- suede, 100% recycled PET mesh panels, molded-TPU toe cap
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit
- UltraCush EVA
- All-Trac MTE-2 rubber compound
- casual, hiking
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 1, 2023
Most uncomfortable show ever
- I've put it through the wringer
Been wearing the MTE 2 shoes from vans for a year now. Wanted to try the ultra range version. Insanely narrow footbed and I do not have narrow feet. Feet fell asleep sitting at my desk. Dug into the sides of my feet. Wearing a half size bigger just makes them too big . Try these one before you buy them
September 24, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 3"
I'm a vans person in general so very excited they're making hiking shoes. These are so comfortable. Very nice ankle support. Amazing construction and feel durable. They feel like they'll break in faster than other hiking shoes. There is arch support and cushion insert. Plus they just look so good beyond being very functional.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help