don't stop with the trail.
Made for globetrotting and searching the Earth for the perfect wave, the Vans UltraRange DX Shoe was originally designed for the folks at Vans so they'd have a good shoe for covering miles while hunting for uncrowded swell. The result is a comfy hiker for exploring that includes a sturdy suede and canvas upper and a seamless internal construction so your feet won't get chafed during the breaking-in process. The cozy interior coupled with a reverse waffle lug sole delivers a rugged shoe for beating the crowds and trying just a little bit harder to find the elusive perfect wave.
- A rugged shoe for hiking and finding new surf spots
- UltraCush insole delivers comfy support for all-day wear
- LuxLiner construction minimizes seams to reduce chafing
- Reverse waffle lug sole provides grip in varied terrain
- Pull tabs make for an easy on-and-off fitting process
- Item #VAN00W3
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 186lbs
Got these shoes for work and they've never treated me better! got both the style of a vans shoe and the comfort of a sneaker, would definitely recommend.
A little tight for vans sizing so order a half size bigger took about a week to break them in unlike the old school vans