Standard Zip MTE Winter Boot
For the old soul in us, the Vans Standard Zip MTE boot hits all the subtler notes of time-honored styling. The mid-calf high shaft protects in deeper snow and sloshy puddles when winter's grip is at its peak, and the fully waterproof construction seals out rain and snowmelt. Vulcanized rubber at the sole grips as the ground becomes frozen and slick, while the removable felt liner warms the toes for a day away from the fire. The Standard's decorative laces, distressed-looking tongue, and earthy tones help set a rugged theme to your image, whether in town or at the cabin.
- Mid-calf, foul weather boot with loads of style
- Waterproof construction and side-zip for dry travels
- Grippy rubber sole finds traction on slick ground
- Removable felt liner warms and airs out after a long days
- Decorative laces add a classic vibe for the modern age
- Item #VANR2MF
- Upper Material
- seam sealed, zipper
- felt liner
- Removable Liner
- waterproof zipper
- vulcanized rubber
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
November 18, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 150 lbs
The first time I ordered a boots of this style, I lived where there is a lot of snow and well these are very similar to snowboard boots but they are not so bad to have them for a while in the snow.