Why We Like The Standard Snow MTE Blake Paul Boot
We step out of our snowboard boots and into the flexible Standard MTE Boot to keep our toes toasty and dry for post-shred brews in the parking lot. The seam-sealed construction stops slush from seeping in, while the mostly blacked-out colorway looks just as good with our bibs as our jeans for around town wintry comfort and style.
- Rugged boot for binding-less pow surfing and snowy dog parks
- Leather and synthetic upper delivers reliable durability
- Vulcanized rubber lower keeps your toes dry
- Removable liner provides warmth and comfort
- Lugged sole delivers traction on wintry streets
- Item #VANR38N
- Upper Material
- leather, synthetic
- Removable Liner
- vulcanized rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, men's 10.5 / women's 12] 2lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 day
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 2, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
Vans are my go to shoes. I have always worn a size 7.5 and they always fit perfectly, no matter the style. These boots though run small. Will be returning for a size 8. LOVE them though.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help