Calling all puddle clompers.
Vans' Sk8-HI Del Pato MTE Boot is a surf-inspired redesign of your favorite pair of duck boots from way back when. As part of the company's MTE division, the Del Pato's leather upper is treated with a DWR Tec Tuff finish, so it'll shed the puddle splash and sloppy rainstorm leftovers with ease. Plus, the folks at Vans incorporated over 20 years of snowboard-boot-making know-how into designing the Pato's waffle outsole, so you can be sure there's some burly research and development behind the rubber underfoot.
- A surf-inspired duck boot for clomping through the rain and muck
- DWR-treated TEC Tuff leather upper sheds rain and puddle splash
- Heat retention layer increases insulation and foot dryness
- Lug outsole rides on 20 years of Vans' R&D for solid traction
- Heel tab and padded collar make for an easy on-and-off process
- Item #VAN00TU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These puppies are great. I picked up a pair for the winter months in SLC since when it rains and snow down here in the value it tends to be quite wet. The style of these vans are pretty awesome, the red suede matched with the canvas like toe offers some great style.
The heavy duty lug on the bottoms of the shoes area also going to offer that great traction on wet surfaces as well as great elevation off of the wet surface.