The Vans Remedy Snow Boot features serves up waterproof protection and rugged dependability for the cold, snowy winters of alpine towns and northerly latitudes. Ideally suited for tromping across snowy streets, icy sidewalks, and slushy parking lots, the Remedy Snow Boot brings Vans' iconic style to a high-top design that's waterproof with its mixture of durable leather and synthetic materials. The cozy liner is easily removable, so you can pull 'em out for quicker drying after walking through deep drifts and puddles. It's finished with a lugged waffle grip sole for aggressive traction when you're treading over slick surfaces.
- Vans' iconic style within a rugged wintertime boot
- High-top silhouette with classic laces for a secure fit
- Waterproof upper with synthetic and leather materials
- Removable liner for drying after trekking in deep snow
- Vulcanized sole allows for greater flex underfoot
- Lugged waffle tread provides aggressive traction
- Item #VAN00TB
- Q & A
Comfortable & Stylish
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 165lbs
Couldn't be more stoked on these boots. We may not have much snow this winter, but that hasn't stopped me from wearing them to/from the resort and around town this winter. Warm and comfortable, stylish and functional, and have gotten a ton of compliments on them. Don't be fooled, these are not a snowboard boot. While I haven't had to take advantage of the removable liner, it is great for when they do get wet. Bottom line, buy this boot. You will be sufficiently pleased with your purchase.
Awesome boot very warm
- Size Bought: 9
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 120lbs
Bought these boot for my girl. All she keep saying is damn these boot are warm.