Why We Like The Old Skool Shoe
This Vans classic style has only gotten better with age. Originally debuted in 1977, these iconic skate shoes have been upgraded and reinforced without losing their hallmark design. Today, we wear these shoes proudly from the skatepark to the office, showing off our roots and keeping our feet comfy throughout the day.
- Timeless skate shoe built to keep you upright and pushing
- Lightweight canvas and suede upper offers solid durability
- Padded tongue and lining support your ankle during near misses
- Vans signature waffle outsole offers great board feel and traction
- Stylish side stripe shoes your love for history and classics
- Item #VAN014F
- Upper Material
- suede, canvas
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2021
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for my husband and he loves vans. He has several pair and loves them. Fit true to size and would definitely recommend.
August 5, 2019
Wide feet beware
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
The shoe looks just like how it does in the picture. Not a lot of padding on the side of shoe and lightweight. Shipping took about 4 days for me. The shoe is narrow and with me having wider feet, felt like all my toes were cramped up. For this reason, this shoe did not work out for me.