Teach an old shoe new tricks.
You may have left the education system years ago, but you still have a lot to learn. Lesson one: the Men's Old Skool Shoe is the first skate shoe to bare Van's iconic stripe. Lesson two: skool is actually spelled school.
- A classic Vans casual skate shoe
- Originated Van's iconic side stripe
- Waffle sole provides grippy skate rubber
- Wear for skating, or walking casual
- Item #VAN00TI
- Q & A
Totally Kool Old Skool
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
Super comfortable and more supportive than the classic vans. They actually lace a little higher so if you like slipping them on and off without untying and tying them its tough. I like the mix of suede and canvas and it makes them more durable than the standard vans.
They run a little big and I normally wear a 9 but purchased a 9.5. Another cool thing is you can wash them in the washing machine when they get a little dirty and it's like having a new pair of shoes.
Very nice shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These are probably the nicest shoes I've ever owned.