Entry level doesn't have to mean chintzy.
The Vans Men's Mantra Snowboard Boot provides plush comfort and a soft, forgiving flex for new riders or budget-conscious shredders. These boots are constructed with durable materials and a skate-influenced look. They're ideal for those who aren't willing to compromise on quality or comfort when seeking an entry level boot.
A TriFit heat moldable liner offers soft interior foam cushioning and internal L-pads for solid heel hold. The V1 footbed sets a comfortable and supportive foundation with molded arch support and EVA padding; an anti-odor treatment and airflow perforations work to prevent funky smells within the footbed. The Pro-Flex outsole features an inverted waffle tread pattern for extra traction, and an EVA midsole cushions hard landings and choppy terrain surfaces.
- Value-packed boot for entry-level and budget-conscious riders
- Soft flex is forgiving and comfy straight from box
- Trifit liner with heat-moldable core for custom fit
- V1 EVA footbed offers lightweight cushioning
- Internal web harness keeps heel locked down for reduced fatigue
- Pro-Flex outsole offers traction and skate-like feel
- Item #VAN00NE