Surf style in the winter.
Part of the Joel Tudor signature collection, the Vans Men's JT Hetch MTE Jacket seamlessly blends cold-weather functionality with that classic Vans' California style. When the winds are whipping through frozen city streets, the polyfill insulation does its part to trap your warmth and keep you moving in cozy comfort, while the water-resistant nylon fabric helps keep you dry when the skies open up for a bit during your day out. And if you're just braving the cold streets to get to the bagel shop, a bulky, adjustable hood with faux fur trim gives you expeditionary style and reliable warmth. Plus, the bevy of pockets throughout this jacket ensure you're never stranded without your essentials close by.
- Casual, insulated jacket to handle cold days in the city
- Water-resistant face fabric helps shed moisture
- Polyfill insulation boosts overall warmth
- Faux fur trim on hood enhances arctic style
- Relaxed fit lets you layer appropriately
- Multiple pockets stash your valuables
- Item #VAN00N6
- Q & A
Cool and Casual
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Cool jacket I like how stylish it looks. And keeps me warm.
Its slightly big and feels oversized. Besides that its a nice jacket