Infuse Snowboard boot
Vans took their top-of-the-line tech and infused it with classic style borrowed from the hiking world to make the Vans Men's Infuse Boa Snowboard Boot. And to achieve a super-customized fit, you'll find a hybrid closure system consisting of both Boa and traditional laces to blend ease of use with old-school reliability.
The Hybrid Boa system is a Vans first, and it combines the classic feel of traditional laces, with a Boa system to lock your heel in place and keep it feeling comfortably snug all day. The waterproof full grain leather upper isn't just sweet looking, it's super durable as well. The power strap cuff, and Flex Control tongue inserts give you a ton of control over how much flex your boots have, from freestyle and forgiving, to stiff and hard charging. The Custom liner is heat moldable, so you can get a perfectly broken-in fit before you ever slip them on. A V3 UltraCush footbed uses cork and EVA to fight off heel bruises, minimize chatter, and provide optimized arch support. If you have a set of well broken in hiking boots that you wear everywhere, consider the Infuse the on-snow version. You'll be bummed when it's time to take them off.
- All-terrain boot built around customized comfort
- Combination of Boa and lace systems lock your heel in securely
- Lacing system lets you fine tune the stiffness on the go
- Heat moldable custom liners add to the customized fit and comfort
- UltraCush Lite footbeds add support and comfort for long days
- Specialized valves let out heat without letting in moisture
- Waffle outsole is grippy and comfortable while shaving weight
- Item #VAN017D