Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Implant Pro Snowboard Boot
From park laps to pow stashes, the Vans Implant Boa Snowboard Boots tag along with support and comfort all over the mountain. The Hybrid Boa system combines traditional lacing with a single Boa dial to prevent heel lift, even if you keep the laces loose. The PowerCuff strap tailors the fit to your liking, and a Custom Slide Guide adjusts where the Boa closure puts pressure for customized comfort.
Thermo-moldable foam in the V2 UltraCush liner conforms to your foot's exact shape, and new this year, offers the temp-regulating comfort of Smartwool. A heat-retaining temperature shield reflects body heat for extra warmth on frigid days. The V2 PopCush footbed absorbs harsh impacts and smoothes out choppy terrain. It's finished off with a V2 WaffleFlex outsole that blends the light weight and cushioning of EVA with hard-wearing rubber for traction, durability, and efficient snow release.
- Versatile, mid-flexing all-mountain boot that's tech-heavy
- Hybrid boa closure independently tightens different zones
- Thermo-moldable liner offers a custom fit
- Smartwool in the liner fights odors and regulates temps
- PowerCuff strap prevents heel lift and is customizable
- Impact-absorbing EVA midsole is lightweight and dampening
- Grippy rubber WaffleFlex outsole adds cushioning without weight
- Item #VAN017E