Nothing but the best.
The polls are in, and the best-selling Vans boot of all time, the Men's Hi-Standard Snowboard Boot, has been the go-to choice for freestyle shredders for over 15 years. With its flexible feel and luxurious fit, the Hi-Standard delivers comfortable performance for everyone from pro pipe riders to beginners learning to slide boxes.
The traditional lacing system features double-posted gripping lace hooks that prevent the laces from slipping, so your boots stay tight from first run to last. A heat-moldable Flex liner gives nailed-in heel hold and the cushy feel of soft interior cushioning foam. An internal web harness keeps your heel locked down for superior response and less fatigue, and a heat-retaining temperature shield that reflects body heat back to your feet for extra warmth without added weight. Not to mention, the V2 UltraCush Lite EVA footbed features high-rebound impact relief pads at both the forefoot and heel to absorb harsh impacts and smooth out vibrations in choppy terrain. It's finished off with a Reverse Waffle outsole that's made with EVA to reduce weight while improving cushioning for rough landings.
- A versatile snowboard boot for park, pow, and big-mountain
- Hybrid closure system is convenient, easy and reliable
- Pleasure cuff is elastic and super comfy for all day riding
- Classic lace-up design is easy and allows flexibility
- Soft flex is forgiving and great for loose, freestyle riding
- Custom liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- V2 EVA Footbed UltraCush absorbs shock and cuts down chatter
- Heat retaining temperature shield insulates foot from the cold
- Item #VAN00VI