Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
HI-Standard Pro Snowboard Boot
Continuing its reign at the top, the Vans Hi-Standard Pro Snowboard Boot has been a universal favorite for years and shows no signs of slowing down. The medium flex, traditional laces, and heat-moldable liner give you what you need to go anywhere and ride anything at your local resort.
Beyond the traditional laces front and center, a Tongue Lock Down 1 system, V2 harness, and Powercuff strap all work in tandem to provide just the right level of support and response with a locked-in heel hold, catering to whatever type of riding you plan on doing for the day.
The heat-moldable V2 UltraCush liner lends a custom fit personalized to the shape of your foot, and cushioned comfort in the dual-density UltraCush footbed absorbs harsh impacts and wicks sweat away from your skin. The lightweight V2 Waffleflex outsole boasts heightened feel and flex, as well as grip for icy terrain.
- Iconic all-mountain boot with a freestyle focus
- Medium flex balances play with reliable support
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Smartwool in the liner fights odors and regulates temps
- Impact-absorbing soaks up harsh chatter at speed
- Grippy outsole flexes for natural foot movement
- Item #VAN017K