HI-Standard Pro Snowboard Boot
Continuing its reign at the top, the Vans Hi-Standard Pro Snowboard Boot has been a universal favorite for over 15 years and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. This should come as no surprise, what, with its medium flex, traditional laces, and heat-moldable liner giving you what you need to go anywhere and ride anything at your local resort.
Beyond the traditional laces front and center, a Tongue Lock Down 1 system, V2 harness, and Powercuff strap all work in tandem to provide just the right level of support and response with a locked-in heel hold, catering to whatever type of riding you plan on doing for the day. The heat-moldable V2 UltraCush liner lends a custom fit personalized to the shape of your foot, and cushioned comfort in the dual-density UltraCush footbed absorbs harsh impacts and wicks sweat away from your skin. Rounding things out, the lightweight V2 Waffleflex outsole boasts metatarsal flex grooves for heightened feel and flex, as well as a perimeter lug pattern that grips icy streets and hard-packed snow.
- Mid-flexing, freestyle boot continuing to lead the pack
- Traditional lacing makes for a sure, secure fit every time
- Thermo-moldable liner locks your fit in with plush comfort
- Internal harness and strap lock enhance support and heel hold
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions your foot and wicks sweat
- Waffle outsole offers a natural flex and grippy traction
- Item #VAN00YY