Hi-Standard OG Snowboard Boot
It's been almost 20 years of being on the market, and the Vans Hi-Standard OG Snowboard Boots are still leading the way for comfort and freestyle performance. The choice of many Vans pro riders, the Hi-Standard OGs have a lightweight design and medium flex to help them excel in the park and dominate the streets. The traditional lacing system features double-posted gripping lace hooks that prevent the laces from slipping, so your boots stay tight from first run to last.
A heat-moldable V1 UltraCush liner gives nailed-in heel hold and the cushy feel of soft interior cushioning foam. The liner also sports a brushed fleece cuff for a plush, cozy feel, and a heat-retaining temperature shield that reflects body heat back to your feet for extra warmth without added weight. The V1 UltraCush EVA footbed features high-rebound impact relief pads at both the forefoot and heel to absorb harsh impact and smooth out vibrations in choppy terrain. The V1 Waffle Lug outsole features rubber with Vans' iconic waffle tread for reliable traction and hard-wearing durability that can stand up to seasons spent on frozen streets.
- Iconic park boot with comfort and freestyle fun
- Medium flex pattern offers stability and play
- Traditional lacing makes for a sure, secure fit every time
- Therm-moldable liner locks your fit in with plush comfort
- Impact-absorbing footbed fights off fatigue and cushions your foot
- Waffle outsole offers reduced weight and grippy traction
- Item #VAN017L