HI-Standard OG Snowboard Boot
Even after almost 20 years on the market, the Vans Hi-Standard OG Snowboard Boots are still leading the way for comfort and freestyle performance. The choice of many Vans pro riders, the Hi-Standard OGs have a lightweight design and medium flex to help them excel in the park and dominate the streets. The traditional lacing system features double-posted gripping lace hooks that prevent the laces from slipping, so your boots stay tight from first run to last.
A heat-moldable V1 UltraCush liner gives nailed-in heel hold and the cushy feel of soft interior cushioning foam. The liner also sports a brushed fleece cuff for a plush, cozy feel, and a heat-retaining temperature shield that reflects body heat back to your feet for extra warmth without added weight. The V1 UltraCush EVA footbed features high-rebound impact relief pads at both the forefoot and heel to absorb harsh impact and smooth out vibrations in choppy terrain. The V1 Waffle Lug outsole features rubber with Vans' iconic waffle tread for reliable traction and hard-wearing durability that can stand up to seasons spent on frozen streets.
- Classic comfort and freestyle fun meet in this boot
- Medium flex pattern offers stability and play
- Traditional lacing makes for a sure, secure fit every time
- Therm-moldable liner locks your fit in with plush comfort
- Impact-absorbing footbed fights off fatigue and cushions your foot
- Waffle outsole offers reduced weight and grippy traction
- Item #VAN00Z6
- Q & A
Classic vans boot
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Soft boot that is good for your surf/skate style.
These boots are super comfortable and affordable.
Third or fourth time buying these
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Stoked to have gotten a pair of these Vans boots. Vans only makes a limited amount of each pair and I’m glad I could snag one from BC. I go through them about every other year because they do get packed out, but for the price point they’re great quality.