Hi-Standard Linerless DX Snowboard Boot
The Vans HI-Standard Linerless DX Snowboard Boot is built specifically for riders who love to flow through their local park, slide down technical street rails, and demand a more skate like feel and enhanced control. This boot has support and cushioning built straight into the upper so it is able to omit a liner and create an exceptionally low profile that boosts board feel and offers the freedom of closer contact. A traditional lacing system reliably locks your heel in place and receives an assist from the added shin strap that really cranks this boot down for enhanced control while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole ensures that this low profile boot connects well with traditional bindings.
- Street and park boot that offers exceptional board feel
- Traditional lace closure provides consistent retention
- Linerless design creates a low profile boot and closer contact
- Added power strap hugs your shin for precise control
- Cushioning and support is built right into the upper
- V1 outsole provides a reliable binding connection
- Item #VAN017M
- Upper Material
- traditional lace, PowerCuff strap
- V1 Waffle Lug
- V1 UltraCush
- Recommended Use
- park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
January 15, 2020
Run large and wide
- I've used it several times
These boots got the job done, but I would have liked something that I could cinch down a little tighter on the upper portion. These boots run wide- I wear an 11.5 street shoe size- rocked some 11's and my feet were swimming in them. I like the linerless idea- and these are sturdy as they are. I love Vans so I just wish they fit my foot better. I would definitely try these on in person before deciding on a size. Happy riding!
November 30, 2020
I wear a 11.5 street shoe what size should I get?