Charge hard in pure comfort.
When the going gets tough, get tougher with the Vans Women's Ferra Boa Snowboard Boot. All you need is the internal fire to charge the mountain as hard as Hana Beaman and stay comfortable while doing it. This all-mountain monster has been built with the Hybrid Boa, the most proven and versatile closure system of this century (so far). By combining the worlds of traditional lace and Boa, Vans has unleashed a hybrid whose perfect fit, zonal customization, and quick access can be matched by no other lacing system.
The Ferra's mid-range flexibility provides just enough bend for a responsive reaction without sacrificing the power you need when charging through whiterooms. Designed for lightweight aggression, the WaffleFlex outsole's tacky rubber lug pattern can grip nearly any surface, even when slippery. Vans also equipped the Ferra with an internal wrap harness for exceptional support when you're sending side hits and pointing cliffs.
Surrounding your foot is the dual-density, thermo-moldable Custom liner. The Response offers a comfortable fleece cuff and foam layer, yet also allows flexibility in the Comfort Flex toe box. And since you can't have a comfortable foot without a supportive foundation, Vans equipped the' V2 footbed with compressed EVA and anatomically-inspired arch, which ultimately relieves your forefoot and heel, and distribute shock upon impact. Since no one will be crafting a perfume out of boot stink anytime soon, the Ferra's footbed even sports airflow perforations and an anti-odor treated topsheet, ideal for all-day riding.
- Mid-flexing, comfy, supportive boot for all-mountain domination
- Hybrid closure uses Boa and laces to provide best of both worlds
- Pleasure Cuff delivers a cozy, plush feel on cold days
- Thermo-moldable liner wraps your foot in precise comfort
- Internal harness boosts overall support to prevent injuries
- Impact-absorbing footbed fights fatigue and cushions harsh landings
- Aggressively lugged outsole grips slick, icy terrain
- Vans was established in Southern California in 1966
- Item #VAN00NG