Encore OG Boa Snowboard Boot
Even after the lifts stop running, you'll still want more lap when you're wearing the Vans Encore OG Boa Snowboard Boot. It offers out-of-the-box comfort, a lightweight feel, and a versatile all-mountain flex that lets you shred every aspect of the mountain. Boa Coiler lacing lets you cinch up the perfect fit with the simple and quick twist of a dial. And, the medium-soft flex makes it easy to initiate turns and get loose in the park, but yet remains supportive enough to handle jumps and technical terrain. The V1 Waffle lug outsole features rubber with Vans' iconic waffle tread for reliable traction and hard-wearing durability that can stand up to rocky terrain or seasons spent on frozen streets. A heat-moldable V1 UltraCush liner gives nailed-in heel hold and the cushy feel of soft interior cushioning foam, and the heat-retaining temperature shield reflects body heat back to your foot for extra warmth without added weight.
- All-mountain boot with tons of comfort and a forgiving feel
- Mid-soft flex is forgiving and great for progression
- Boa tightening system is quick and easy to use on the go
- V1 UltraCush liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Molded UltraCush EVA footbed absorbs shock and cuts chatter
- Internal web harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- V1 Waffle Lug soles enhance grip and board feel
- Heat retention system bounces heat back to your feet
- Item #VAN017R
What do you think about this product?
January 22, 2020
Love Van's and these boots are awesome😊😊
January 18, 2020
These boots were really conformable and kept my feet warm the entire time, I really like the switch from boots that were just tie string to the boa system. I will say size up though because normally I'm a 6 and in these I tried out a size 7 and they fit pretty snug.