Do it again.
The Vans Men's Encore Boa Snowboard Boot features heritage design details wrapped within a heat-moldable Flex liner and ultra-quick Boa Coiler lacing system. The Flex liner has an asymmetrical X-Cage for the dialed-in fit and heel hold. A soft foam interior cushioning system provides a cozy feel. The Boa Coiler lacing system saves you precious time by allowing you to tighten with the simple twist of a reel. Soft flexing is ideal for new riders learning their first turns but loaded with enough response to crush park laps and support all-mountain cruising, these boots appeal to a wide spectrum of riders simply looking for high levels of comfort, support, and style.
A fully articulated cuff prevents shell distortion when worn for multiple seasons of use, and it also allows for freedom of movement when flexing through turns and tweaking off jumps and jibs. The V1 footbed is included with a multi-arch support shape, allowing for great fit on a wide variety of foot shapes. A high-rebound EVA forefoot and heel provide impact relief when stomping flat landings on hard snow surfaces. Plus, the V1 footbed is treated with an anti-odor topsheet and has airflow perforations to keep your dogs feeling fresh after a long day on the slopes. Vans gave this boot a Reverse Waffle sole for featherlight feel and added an oversized inverted tread pattern for proper grip and traction.
- A beginner-friendly boot for learning, park, and groomer laps
- Softer flex is forgiving and great for learners and park rats
- Boa tightening system is quick and easy to use on the go
- Tri-Fit-X liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Molded UltraCush EVA footbed absorbs shock and cuts chatter
- Internal web harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- SnoWaffle soles have EVA injection for response and board feel
- Open-cell foam interior adds comfort and all-day wearability
- Item #VAN00VH