Do it again.
Bring the legendary style of your favorite skate shoes to your powder days, groomer runs, and park laps with the Vans Men's Encore Snowboard Boot. It combines classic Vans style with versatile all-mountain performance and the ease of Boa lacing.
Its medium flex offers support for high-speed riding, while maintaining enough flexibility for styling out in the terrain park. The Flex liner offers straight-out-the-box comfort and plush warmth, and Boa lacing helps you get in and out of your boots in seconds. UltraCush Lite construction keeps the V2 footbed lightweight and cushy, while airflow perforations and a Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet prevent your feet from getting swamped with sweat s, you can ride in comfort all day long.
- Classic skate style meets modern all-mountain function
- Medium flex is suited to a wide variety of riding styles
- Boa lacing dials in the perfect fit in seconds
- Flex liner offers out of the box comfort
- V2 footbed is light, cushy, and manages moisture
- Internal web harness prevents tiring heel lift
- Reverse Waffle outsole for optimal grip and snow release
- Item #VAN00VH
- Q & A
Great Boot, great technology
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these as a gift for my Fiance and this is what he said, "I love these boots! These are the best snowboarding boots I have owned and the Boa technology is a game changer. I love how easy these boots are to slip in and tighten even with one hand. No wiggle room, snug fit I would recommend to size up a half size if you are going to be wearing these boots with wool socks. Overall I am extremely happy I received these boots!"