Encore Pro Boa Snowboard Boot
The Encore Pro Boot will always have you hankering for one more run thanks to its speedy, teched-out Boa Custom Focus closure system, medium flex pattern, and a bevy of other comfort-driven performance features. Comprising the Custom Focus Boa system, a high-power coiler reel and mid-power remote reel work together to control three independent zones and deliver a truly custom fit with exact heel hold.
- Comfort-focused boot for fun from the park to groomer laps
- Medium flex balances support and response with playfulness
- Custom Focus Boa system quickly tightens multiple zones
- V2 UltraCush liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Cushioned footbed absorbs shock, cuts chatter, and wicks sweat
- Internal harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- V2 Waffleflex sole uses flex grooves for enhanced board feel
- Item #VAN017Q
What do you think about this product?
December 24, 2019
These are the first Vans snowboard boots I've tried, they are still brand new but compared to my old Burton boots I feel like these run a little smaller and they were stiffer than I thought they would be. I've used them twice so far, once on a powder day where I found the boots were extremely responsive, the heel holds especially allowed me to trust the boots completely with no room for my feet to move. The second time I used them was on an "East Coast" groomer day where the boots allowed me to push my speed limits.