Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Encore Pro Boa Snowboard Boot
The Vans Encore Pro Boa Snowboard Boot will always have you hankering for one more run thanks to its speedy, teched-out Boa Custom Focus closure system, medium flex pattern, and a bevy of other comfort-driven performance features. Comprising the Custom Focus Boa system, a high-power coiler reel and mid-power remote reel work together to control three independent zones and deliver a truly custom fit with exact heel hold.
The medium flex makes it easy to initiate turns and get loose in the park, while remaining supportive enough to handle jumps and technical terrain. The V2 Waffleflex outsole features metatarsal flex grooves for an unreal feel and flex, alongside a perimeter lug pattern that bolsters grippy traction. A heat-moldable V2 UltraCush liner gives you a nailed-in heel hold and a cushy feel, along with the temp-regulating, odor-fighting Smartwool fibers. A heat-retaining temperature shield reflects body heat back to your foot for extra warmth without added weight.
- Comfort-focused boot for fun from the park to groomer laps
- Medium flex balances support and response with playfulness
- Custom Focus Boa system quickly tightens multiple zones
- V2 UltraCush liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Cushioned footbed absorbs shock, cuts chatter, and wicks sweat
- Internal harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- V2 Waffleflex sole uses flex grooves for enhanced board feel
- Item #VAN017Q