Encore Pro Boa Snowboard Boot
While lesser boots may have you calling it a day at noon, the Vans Encore Pro Boa Snowboard Boot will always have you hankering for one more run thanks to its speedy, teched-out Boa Custom Focus closure system, medium flex pattern, and a bevy of other comfort-driven performance features. Comprising the Custom Focus Boa system, a high-power coiler reel and mid-power remote reel work together to control three independent zones and deliver a truly custom fit with exact heel hold.
The medium flex makes it easy to initiate turns and get loose in the park, while remaining supportive enough to handle jumps and technical terrain. The V2 Waffleflex outsole features metatarsal flex grooves for an unreal feel and flex, alongside a perimeter lug pattern that bolsters grippy traction. A heat-moldable V2 UltraCush liner gives you a nailed-in heel hold and the cushy feel of soft interior cushioning foam, and the heat-retaining temperature shield reflects body heat back to your foot for extra warmth without added weight.
- Comfort-focused boot for fun from the park to groomer laps
- Medium flex balances support and response with playfulness
- Custom Focus Boa system quickly tightens multiple zones
- V2 UltraCush liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Cushioned footbed absorbs shock, cuts chatter, and wicks sweat
- Internal harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- V2 Waffleflex sole uses flex grooves for enhanced board feel
- Item #VAN00Z2
- Q & A
Noodles by day 15
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
While they are comfortable they were lacking support by day 10. Added all the bells and whistles that I could to help this situation and nothing works. Not stoked.. need new boots with only a month under my belt this season