Encore Pro Boa Snowboard Boot
The Encore Pro Boot will always have you hankering for one more run thanks to its speedy, teched-out Boa Custom Focus closure system, medium flex pattern, and a bevy of other comfort-driven performance features. Comprising the Custom Focus Boa system, a high-power coiler reel and mid-power remote reel work together to control three independent zones and deliver a truly custom fit with exact heel hold.
- Comfort-focused boot for fun from the park to groomer laps
- Medium flex balances support and response with playfulness
- Custom Focus Boa system quickly tightens multiple zones
- V2 UltraCush liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Cushioned footbed absorbs shock, cuts chatter, and wicks sweat
- Internal harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- V2 Waffleflex sole uses flex grooves for enhanced board feel
- Item #VAN017Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are the first Vans snowboard boots I've tried, they are still brand new but compared to my old Burton boots I feel like these run a little smaller and they were stiffer than I thought they would be. I've used them twice so far, once on a powder day where I found the boots were extremely responsive, the heel holds especially allowed me to trust the boots completely with no room for my feet to move. The second time I used them was on an "East Coast" groomer day where the boots allowed me to push my speed limits.