Select a Size
Select a Color
Aura Pro Boa Snowboard Boot
The Vans Aura Pro Boa Snowboard Boot offers all-day comfort, ease-of-use, and clean looks every time you step into them. The Boa Custom Focus system easily dials in the perfect fit every time via independent zones, and a Custom Slide Glide allows you to adjust the fit along the instep for your ideal fit and superior heel hold.
Its medium flex is playful yet supportive, and full instep articulation allows forward flex without breaking down the shell. The V2 UltraCush liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and has Smartwool lining it for temp-regulating, odor-fighting comfort. A mix of EVA and natural cork in the V2 UltraCush footbed provides cushioning where you want it and support where you need it. The V2 WaffleFlex outsole reduces weight while improving cushioning, and ensures long-lasting durability and traction.
- Versatile snowboard boot for park, pow, and big mountain
- Custom Boa Focus closure system tightens in separate zones
- V2 harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- Medium flex is versatile and can step to any rider's style
- Liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Smartwool in liner fights funky odors and regulates temp
- Heat-retaining shield insulates foot and prevents heatloss
- Footbed absorbs shock and cuts down vibration from speed
- Grippy outsole is light and durable for the bootpack
- Item #VAN017G
- Custom Boa Focus
- V2 UltraCush with Smartwool
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Custom Slide Guide
- V2 Waffle Flex
- V2 UltraCush
- V2 PopCush
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
February 3, 2020
Comfort, ease of use, great performance
- I've put it through the wringer
Got these at the beginning of the season and have more than 30 days on them. They broke is unbelievable fast with a little heat molding. Perform great in everything from powder to park. Good mid stiff profile and no BS features that make them easy to use and take advantage of. I’d highly recommend these boots if you’re looking for an all day comfort boot that performs better than expected. Couldn’t be happier with these boots and they quickly became my “go-to” boots on any day I got to ride.