An aura of versatility.
The Vans Men's Aura Boa Snowboard Boot takes being the single most important piece of equipment a rider owns seriously. From turning, to boned-out grabs, to next-level rail tricks: everything starts at the feet. No matter where or how you like to ride, all-day comfort, ease-of-use, and clean looks never go out of style. Dual Boa reels allow you to independently adjust the tightness of three different zones within the boot, so you can easily dial in the perfect fit every time. Not to mention, a Custom Slide Glide allows you to adjust the fit along the instep for customized comfort and superior heel hold.
Its medium flex is bendy enough for tweaking tricks in the park, yet supportive enough for shredding scary lines, and full instep articulation allows forward flex without breaking down the shell. The Tri-Fit-X thermal liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and has a fleece-lined cuff and flexible toe box for comfort. A mix of EVA and natural cork in the V-cork footbed provides cushioning where you want it and support where you need it, which ultimately translates into shock absorption and preventing foot fatigue. The Classiclite outsole is made with EVA to reduce weight while improving cushioning, and strategically-placed rubber in the most high-wear areas ensures long-lasting durability and traction.
- A versatile snowboard boot for park, pow, and big-mountain
- Focus Boa closure system tighten three separate zones
- Internal web harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- Medium flex is versatile and can step to any rider's style
- Tri-Fit-X liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Heat retaining temp shield insulates foot and prevents heat loss
- V-cork UltraCush footbed absorbs shock and cuts down chatter
- ClassicLite outsole is light and durable for the bootpack
- Item #VAN00VE