Select Style & Size
Downhill 2000 Goggle
This goggle offers a huge field of vision and tons of style no matter the conditions, but it really thrives on powder days. Snow will slide right off thanks to its frameless construction, and the distortion-free optics and boosted peripheral vision ensure that you can always scope out the best untouched lines.
- Pow-ready goggles with a huge field of vision and accurate optics
- Spherical, decentered lenses present a distortion-free view
- Frameless construction provides lots of peripheral vision
- Lack of frame causes falling snow to slide off rather than stick
- Anti-fog coating keeps vision clear regardless of the conditions
- UV protection keeps your eyes safer on sunny days
- Item #UVXJ08F
- spherical, mirrored
- Technical Features
- anti-fog, decentered lens, UV protection
- Face Size
- medium. large
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 13, 2020
Great in all lighting conditions
- I've put it through the wringer
Mine are a different color, but same thing. These are kick-a$$ goggles for all lighting and all conditions. Transition from a brighter area into a more shady area takes a little bit, but overall these goggles are great for all light conditions. No fog issues at all with a Smith helmet. With a cheaper quality Giro helmet, I had a little bit of fogging while in the gondola, but it cleared up quickly. Love these and highly recommend. I have an average face size (I'm 6'00" basically an average Joe). They cover my face enough with no gap between the goggs and the helmet. I have had these for a few seasons, and they have passed the test - dropped them on the gravel and concrete a couple times, the occasional jerk that knocks the helmet off the hanger at lunch, smacking them on the shelf above the urinals, etc. No scratches. Got the same pair in black and white for my wife. A good buy.