Select Style & Size
Downhill 2000 Full Mirror Goggles
Whether your adventure brings you to the mountains of Colorado to the hills of Vermont, the Uvex Downhill 2000 Full Mirror Goggle provides a full range of optical clarity and UV protection. Starting with its over-sized silhouette, this goggle features a minimalist frame that won't obstruct your point of view, while the foam padding offers a comfortable feel no matter what the conditions are. Additionally, the Downhill is fashioned with Uvex's Supravision, which consists of an anti-fog and anti-scratch coating, ensuring years of use and therefore longevity. The spherical lens design and decentered lens technology provide crisp, distortion-free vision, and the lens itself protects you from harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays. Not to mention, the mirror treatment not only looks rad as all heck, but deflects harmful infared rays.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A versatile, over-sized goggle for skiing in all conditions
- Lens offers distortion-free, unimpeded optical clarity
- Mirrored treatment protects from harmful UV rays
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment assures longevity
- Siliconized strap keeps goggles secure
- Item #UVX003F
- double lens spheric
- Technical Features
- 100% UVA/UVB/UVC protection, Supravision anti-fog & anti-scratch, decentered lens, climatic membrane
- Face Size
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?