Why We Like The POW 25 Backpack
It's easy to get carried away in the winter with all of the excitement from a blower day, but we're all about making sure everything in our pack will stay put while we're rocketing down the mountain. The Pow 25 Backpack by USWE is specifically designed for winter use, though the brand is also known for their running, biking, and motorsport gear. Their innovative design works whenever you need a backpack that stays in place. The POW 25 is meant for high speed and adrenaline, and you can bet it'll stay put. It comes with the No Dancing Monkey harness system, but there's a twist. Now, it secures a waist belt with only one attachment point at each side, making it a flexible, but perfect, fit.
Thermo Cell insulation technology has been integrated in the harness, which prevents your drink tube from freezing, but it can be replaced with USWE's standard harness. And, this harness is one that's specifically made to be bounce-free with a larger pack. The chest strap expands along the chest during physical exertion, which allows a constant and compliant fit. The pack's shoulder straps are also ergonomically designed for smooth distribution of weight across your shoulders, and the back plate can be adjusted to individual fit.
- Winter adventure pack that offers a continuously perfect fit
- No Dancing Monkey Harness system that keeps everything in place
- Backplate with true to body ergonomic fit for best usage
- Rolltop attachment with bungy cords for easy opening and loading
- Shoulder straps ergonomically designed to evenly disperse weight
- Bounce free fit from a 4-point harness designed for larger packs
- Item #USW1WVC
- 4-point harness
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 1 main zippered, 1 back zippered
- Helmet Carry
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 15.7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing
What do you think about this product?