Why We Like The UnParallel Sirius Lace LV Shoe
When the feet get tiny and the angle gets steep, we lace into the UnParallel Sirius Lace LV Shoe. Downturned and curved, this pair gives us the power and precision we need to hold tension and trust feet when climbing through the roof. The lace closure and low-volume fit let us comfortably squeeze out all dead space, so there's room only for confidence, while its asymmetrical design allows for upper toe rubber to give us an added bite when we're hooking a toe.
- Low-volume climbing shoe with a powerful profile for projecting
- Aggressive downturn and moderate curvature for precision
- Full-length RS rubber is sticky and hardwearing
- Synthetic upper will stretch about a half size
- Asymmetrical lacing for better toe hook performance
- Medium stiff midsole balances sensitivity and support
- Aeroprene Perforate tongue enhances comfort
- Item #UNP000C
- Upper Material
- SOLO suede (synthetic)
- offset lace
- medium stiffness
- 3.5mm RS
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- sport climbing, bouldering, climbing training
- Claimed Weight
- 12oz (340g)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- aggressive downturn
- low volume
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help