Select style & size:Select options
Horizon Series Snowboard
Ride a directional board on the steeps and feel like you are on a twin in the park by strapping in to the United Shapes Horizon Series Snowboard. The Horizon is built as a directional twin that has the ability to carve up groomers and float in powder while still performing in the park.
The directional aspect of this deck allows for easy turn initiation on groomers while the 4mm of traditional camber hold an impressive edge at all speeds. The rockered tip featured on this board and optional setback inserts means a quick tweak to this board can make it ride like a dream in super deep snow while the centered stance lets you press down rails in the park until your heart is content.
- Maximize your fun on hill from the summit to the park
- Directional twin shape carves well and offers freestyle freedom
- Camber with early rise is powerful on edge and floats well in pow
- Stance centered over the sidecut gives this board a twin feel
- Optional setback inserts boost float and surfy control in powder
- Sintered base absorbs wax to keep you gliding over flat spots
- Item #UNS0001