Select style & size:Select options
What has straps, a virtually bottomless pit of space, and has the ability to transform in the blink of an eye? If you guessed the United by Blue Summit Convertible Tote, then you'd be right. Designed to effortlessly convert from a tote into a backpack, the Summit features hideaway backpack straps on the back panel that allow you to customize the pack as you see fit. Meanwhile, the recycled polyester exterior is highly durable and features a DWR treatment that fends off light moisture and accidental coffee spills alike. Multiple organization pockets allow you to keep all of your ducks in a row, and the padded laptop sleeve accommodates up to a 13-inch laptop.
- A versatile and adaptive tote for everyday life
- Recycled polyester exterior is durable eco-friendly
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Hideaway backpack straps ensure modified carrying
- Padded back panel makes hauling heavy books more comfortable
- Multiple pockets keep small items organized
- Dual-carry handles feature a 9-inch drop
- Item #UBB0068
- Q & A
Good design, bad execution
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really wanted to love this bag, and I've tried to make it work, but there is no structure at all to the bag causing it to constantly collapse in on itself whenever I try to put things in it. I have to resort to shaking it up and down just to make everything fall to the bottom. There are lots of internal pockets, but they're all completely useless because if you don't have enough in the bag to hold it upright, everything falls out and gets lost in the bottom. The water bottle pockets are huge though and hold my 40 oz hydroflask, and it is really lightweight, so that is something positive. But I can't stand using this bag anymore because of the lack of structure.