Select a Size
Select a Color
Trilogy Snowboard Binding
Trusted by the best, the Union Trilogy Snowboard Binding excels when sending the biggest jumps in the park, carving steep runs at high speeds, and surf-slashing through deep powder. Despite its incredibly lightweight feel, the Trilogy is pretty-near bombproof with its Stage 4 Duraflex ST baseplate. Union specifically developed Duraflex ST for cold-weather use to ensure the binding's longevity for seasons to come.
Armed with a medium flex, the Trilogy seamlessly transitions from pow laps to park jumps without missing a beat, and thanks to the Trilogy Duraflex ST highback it provides an ideal blend of responsive heelside support and lateral mobility for tweaking out grabs. Multi-density EVA bushings absorb shock from variable snow and big landings, and the Universal Disk mount attaches to any 4x2, 4x4, or Channel system snowboard so you can use these rider-favorite bindings on the whole quiver.
- Ride from steep powder to park laps in these versatile bindings
- Medium flex is responsive for steeps and tweakable for park features
- Duraflex ST construction is lightweight and durable
- Trilogy highback provides heelside support and lateral flex
- ExoFrame 2.0 ankle strap is 3D formed to eliminate pressure points
- Canted footbeds align your joints and add power to your ollies
- Universal disk mounts to 4x2, 4x4, and Channel system boards
- Union offers a lifetime warranty to all baseplates and heelcups
- Item #UNNZ07B
- Trilogy (Duraflex ST)
- Stage 4 Duraflex ST
- Baseplate Padding
- multi-density, thermoformed EVA, canted
- Ankle Strap
- ExoFrame 2.0
- Toe Strap
- 2.0 Hexgrip
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 3lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 20, 2020
2021 Union Trilogy
August 20, 2020
The gift that keeps giving.
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I gifted a pair of these binding to my wife. What an upgrade. A really comfortable yet responsive woman's binding that will last a lifetime. We like to hit the resorts and ride with the family. The Trilogy is easy to adjust and strap into. The ratchets are great. No issues. We don't have time for that when we're out there with the kids.