Strata Snowboard Binding
The Strata Snowboard Binding represents the new standard for how a snowboard binding should function and perform thanks to its industry-first bushing system that's insanely light, strong, and maneuverable for everything from pipe, to park to powder. These bushings use Fused Vaporlite, a new material made through an injection-molding process very similar to the way plastic parts are created, to give you a far more waterproof, durable, and precise design than any other EVA material on the market today.
The Fused Vaporlite bushing system rides on the Stage 6 Duraflex ST baseplate platform, which is unbelievably light, strong, and responsive, and pairs with a 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcup that stiffens the entire chassis for a seamless edge-to-edge turn initiation. All of this means, essentially, that the Strata knows where you're going before you do. Then, Union redesigned the Forma ankle straps for a stronger, more responsive outside and a more comfortable, cushioned inside, while the multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material of the UltraGrip X toe strap keeps you locked in and on point. A medium-flexing Strata highback rounds things out with its tool-less forward lean adjustments to make on-the-fly adaptability as good as it gets.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Innovative tech helps this binding redefine all-mountain
- Medium-flexing highback allows for tool-less adjustments
- Fused Vaporlite bushing system is smooth and responsive
- Ankle and toe straps secure a comfy fit without losing response
- Light, strong, and responsive baseplate keeps you in control
- Minidisc plate delivers a versatile design
- Item #UNN004I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
They like it so far.