STR Snowboard Binding
Typically, affordable bindings tend to be soft-flexing freestyle rigs. And that's fine, if you're looking to get loose on jibs. But if you're looking for a responsive freeride binding for full-throttle riding on technical terrain, then you're out of luck. Or, at least you were until the Union STR Snowboard Binding came along. The STR offers performance that's similar to that of the iconic Atlas binding, only at a price that leaves more money leftover for post-shred pizza.
Its mid-stiff baseplate offers a responsive feel for navigating steep terrain, and it's built ultra-tough to withstand the toughest abuse you can dish out. The TR16 highback offers support when you're dropping cliffs and making powerful heelside carves, and it has a dual-material construction that improves heelside control and power while still allowing lateral flexibility and comfort. The canted footbed aligns your legs in a more natural position for added power and less strain on your joints.
- Freeride performance that won't destroy your funds
- Mid-stiff baseplate offers response feel
- TR16 highback provides serious support
- Canted footbed aligns joints in natural position
- EVA padding soaks up chatter and from tracked-out terrain
- Classic+ strap evenly distributes pressure, allows lateral flex
- UltraGrip toe strap conforms to boot's tip for security
- Item #UNN003Q