Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Rover 1
Our resort boards can now follow us deep into the backcountry thanks to Union's new Rover 1. It's an approach touring ski designed for us snowboarders so we can trek into backcountry terrain without a splitboard. The ski's fixed skins underneath give an easy skin to far-out locations. Once we're where we need to be, we can easily switch off our Voile standard compatible bindings from the Rover to the solid deck we've dreamt of riding way out in the hills.
- Approach touring ski lets you ride solid boards in the backcountry
- Alpine V2 camber grabs onto snow and ice for a slip-free approach
- New Age Directional sidecut gives total control while climbing
- Special Blend laminate and FSC core are eco friendly and strong
- XXX(Truded) base is durable and requires little maintenance
- Integrated mohair blend skin gives both grip and glide
- Compatible with Voile standard insert splitboard bindings
- Item #UNNZ09U
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.