Rosa Snowboard Binding
Whether you love endless park laps, live for chasing powder, or just enjoy cruising the blue runs at your local resort, you'll love the lightweight feel and easily adjustable design of the Union Rosa Snowboard Binding. It offers an easy-going flex and customizable comfort to help you make the most of all your days in the mountains.
With an asymmetric flex, the Rosa highback provides support and response when carving, yet remains tweakable for practicing tricks in the park. The Lady Flite baseplate is amazingly lightweight, yet durable, and the anodized aluminum heelcup reduces weight while maintaining strength and stiffness to create a responsive feel. Thermoformed EVA bushings cushion and absorb vibrations for a smooth ride, and they allow your snowboard to flex more naturally underfoot for superior board feel. The Classic Lite ankle strap distributes pressure evenly to avoid pressure points and the Ultragrip toe strap is low-profile and cored-out to wrap around the front of your boot for a comfy and secure fit.
- Affordable binding for all-mountain performance and comfort
- Softer flex for freestyle freedom and surfy style
- Duraflex baseplate is light, yet extremely tough
- Ultragrip toe strap provides comfy grip and response
- Classic ankle strap offers comfort and support
- EVA padding soaks up chatter and harsh impacts
- Item #UNN004T