Legacy Snowboard Binding
The pinnacle of hard-charging performance in the Union line, the Women's Legacy Snowboard Binding is a highly responsive platform that provides swift energy transfer, incredible strength, and plush cushioning. The overall medium flex is designed to take you from powdery peaks to spring park laps alike, while hitting every hidden spot and everything in between.
The Legacy employs a Duraflex ST nylon baseplate and a mini-diskk to minimize the contact to your board and let your board flex naturally underfoot, so you can easily manipulate your snowboard without dead spots holding you back from buttering, pressing, and popping. The aggressive new Legacy highback offers serious support and response needed for high-speed carving and navigating technical terrain, while allowing a progressive side-to-side flex to tweak out grabs and offer a surfy feel. Aligning with your body's riding stance, the fused Vaporlite bushings provide natural canting and absorb unruly vibration from flat landings and choppy snow, and padded Forma ankle straps combined with Ultragrip toe straps hug your boots comfortably without causing pressure points to keep you comfortable during long descents.
- An aggressive performing binding for powdery peaks to park sessions
- Medium flex offers response and support while being tweakable
- Duraflex ST baseplate minimizes contact to board for a natural flex
- Fused Vaporlite bushing absorbs shock from uneven snow and landings
- Canted EVA Gas Pedals align your joints and improve ollie power
- Forma ankle straps form to your boot to eliminate pressure points
- Union offers a lifetime warranty on all baseplates and heelcups
- Item #UNN004P
- Q & A
2019 Legacy clinic video
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Legacy binding is high performance, very responsive and for girls that charge. It has a good solid and stable feel to it. It has the stiffest high-back of all Union women's models. Comfortable straps. All Union bindings come with Lock Washers too. Tool-less adjustability is key.