Force Team Snowboard Binding
Built with the performance demanded by 100-plus-day-a-year riders, the Union Force Team Snowboard binding delivers the same dependability, durability, and no-BS functionality that's in the original Force, but with a striking colorway, and upgraded ankle and toe straps. A medium flex and burly baseplate offer next-level heelside control when you're charging steeps, without compromising your ability to poke out a method or lock into a proper press in the park. The multi-zone Force highback allows flex where you want it and delivers support where you need it for the perfect blend of tweakability and response.
The ultra-rugged Stage IV Duraflex ST baseplate is so strong it's guaranteed for life against breaking, and it's equipped with an extruded 3D aluminum heelcup to reduce weight while maintaining strength and stiffness. The Forma ankle strap pairs strength and rapid response on the outside with a secure fit and pillowed comfort on the inside. Then, the Ultragrip X toe strap wraps around the front of your boot with multi-positional adjustability and a sticky, non-slip material. Tried-and-true magnesium buckles are four times as strong as aluminum and half the weight. From the backcountry to the streets, the Force is the binding of choice for hard-hitting riders all over the world.
- Team version of the perennial favorite all-terrain binding
- Responsive baseplate offers powerful support and control
- True Flex design allows truer board flex and feel
- Duraflex nylon is practically bombproof and extremely light
- Force highback balances support with freestyle flex
- Ankle strap is responsive, secure, and completely comfortable
- UltraGrip X toe strap has multiple positions and a no-slip inner
- Magnesium buckles are lighter and stronger than aluminum
- Item #UNN004A