Designed with heavy input from the Travis Rice, Union's Falcor Snowboard Binding is guaranteed to deliver the security you need to slay mountains of mythic proportions. The newly developed Stage 6 Duraflex CB base strikes the ideal balance between strength and weight to keep your setup light when you're launching off perfect wind-lips and durable when your landing doesn't go as smoothly as anticipated. Staying true to the light-and-strong philosophy that inspired the Falcor, Union crafted the highbacks from carbon- and glass-injected nylon to keep the binding as light as possible without sacrificing a shred of durability. And when you're in terrain when a binding malfunction would be disastrous, you can shred easy knowing magnesium buckles won't blow out on you when you're already committed to a rowdy line.
- Travis Rice's latest binding for crushing big-mountain terrain
- Stage 6 Duraflex CB is Union's lightest and strongest baseplate
- Forged highbacks made from carbon- and glass-injected nylon
- Extruded aluminum heelcups increase rigidity of binding
- Toe and heel straps lock boot in for superior response
- Magnesium 2.0 ratchets saves weight while improving strength
- Item #UNN002S
- Q & A
Travis Rice Tested.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The Union Falcor was conjured up from Travis Rice and the mad scientists over at Union. Travis truly believes in weight savings, and the Falcor's are some of the lightest, top-performing bindings on the market today. The stiff highback and medium baseplate give you the response needed for the steep stuff while keeping a surfy feel in powder. If you're looking for a responsive, lightweight binding, you can go ahead and stop your search.
Contact me directly at 801-204-4578 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions, need help with figuring out the right size, or want to get an awesome set up going!