Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Expedition Splitboard Binding
Many split-specific bindings are focused on making it easier to get to the top, but at the cost of downhill performance. Considering that our ultimate goal is to score fresh powder on the way down, Union designed the Expedition Splitboard Binding to deliver the closest feeling possible to shredding on a solid board with standard bindings. It also has simple design that minimizes moving parts, not only lending a solid feel, but also making it quick and easy to switch over at the top.
- Split performance on the way up, and a fun, solid ride down
- Union Split interface offers extremely solid connection
- Duraflex CB SP2 base is stiff for efficient backcountry travel
- EXP2 highback increases the response without the weight
- Nonstick EVA footbed absorbs vibrations and impact
- ExoFrame 2.0 ankle strap conforms to your boot
- Magnesium buckles are lighter, yet 4x stronger than aluminum
- Union Split System allows binding to be mounted to solid board
- Item #UNNZ08S
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.