Select a Size
Select a Color
Contact Pro Snowboard Binding
The Union Contact Pro Binding features ultra-lightweight construction and a medium flex to deliver total freedom and a surfy feel anywhere on the mountain. The bigger your binding's footprint, the more it affects the way your board flexes. That's why the Contact Pro remarkably only makes five percent contact with the board, allowing your board to flex the way it was intended to give you a more natural riding experience whether you're cruising the park or finding sidehits around your favorite mountain.
It also has a medium flexing highback, which is extremely light and has an asymmetrical design to mimic your leg's natural shape for improved comfort. EVA bushings absorb vibrations through variable snow and helps eliminate shock for a smoother ride, while an extruded 3D aluminum heelcup reduces weight and maintains strength and stiffness. The Forma Elite Direct Connect ankle strap provides a secure and responsive fit without creating painful pressure points, and the 1.0 Hexgrip toe strap is low-profile and cored-out to wrap around the front of your boot for a comfy and secure fit.
- Play all over the resort with these all-mountain freestyle bindings
- Medium flex is responsive while staying pressable on park features
- CP3 Duraflex baseplates are ultra-strong and lightweight
- Asymmetrical highbacks mimic your legs' natural shape for comfort
- Thermaformed bushings absorb shock and chatter in variable snow
- Forma ankle straps form to your boot for added comfort and response
- Mini disk minimally contacts your board for a natural flex range
- Union offers a lifetime warranty on all baseplates and heelcups
- Item #UNNZ07H
- CP3 (Duraflex)
- CP3 (Duraflex)
- Baseplate Padding
- thermaformed EVA bushings
- Ankle Strap
- Forma Elite Direct Connect
- Toe Strap
- 1.0 Hexgrip
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 3lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
August 31, 2020
- I've used it several times
Soft, playful, comfortable, fun, tweaked grabs, super presses. This binding is awesome on softer flexing boards, or for someone looking for an ultra comfortable binding without spending $300. It’s not going to be for the person who does everything full speed and wants to charge, but for park riders, jibbers, and lower speed boarders this could be your favorite binding yet.