Why We Like The Contact Pro Snowboard Binding
We need a binding that matches our spontaneous snowboarding style, and Union delivers with the Contact Pro Snowboard Binding. Although its responsive flexibility excels in deep powder, it's both lightweight and soft enough to deliver total freedom and a surfy feel on groomers, in the park, and in the pines. The binding's medium stiffness allows our board to flex the way it was intended, giving us a more natural riding experience while we cruise our favorite resorts.
- All-mountain freestyle bindings for resort riders who know no limits
- Mid-level flex ideal for dodging trees and dominating the park
- Duraflex baseplate and highback maintain flexibility in frigid cold
- Asym S2 highback shape mimics the leg's silhouette for natural comfort
- Thermoformed EVA bushings absorb shock and chatter in variable snow
- Extruded 3D aluminum heelcup maintains strength without added weight
- Responsive, low-profile straps lock in tight without pressure points
- Minimalistic Mini Disk offers low-contact, universal compatibility
- Item #UNNZ096
- Asym S2 (Duraflex)
- CP3 (Duraflex)
- Baseplate Padding
- Ankle Strap
- Forma Elite Direct Connect
- Toe Strap
- 1.0 Hexgrip
- Mini Disk (4 x 2, Channel)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- [medium, pair] 3lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [baseplate, heelcup] 2 years, [all other binding parts] 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 23, 2021
Fixation causing graphics & Exc service
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
It's THE butter binding and when it came in, having preordered, I got them post haste Thank you Backcountry.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help